School Uniform Matters!
Our policy on school uniform is based on the belief that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in our school
- helps to create a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- identifies the children with the school
- supports our commitment to inclusion
- prevents children from wearing ‘fashion clothes’ that could be distracting in class
- is practical, smart and designed with health and safety in mind
- is considered good value for money by most parents
Uniform and PE postcards will be sent home by your child’s teacher if they are not wearing the correct uniform.
Please ensure that your child has the correct uniform and PE kit, and that it is clean, in good repair and that the child’s name is written on all items.
If you have difficulties for any reason with fulfilling this request please speak confidentially to a member of staff to discuss the issues: We will do all we can to help.
Children who arrive at school wearing non-school uniform clothing will be loaned an appropriate item from our nearly new shop to wear for that day. The same system will apply for children who do not have a PE kit. Parents will be contacted to discuss the matter.